5 Ways to Create a Great Customer Experience
As consumers we all have had good and bad customer experiences. How can we, as sellers of goods or services, create a “Wow” experience for our customers? The Wharton School and The Verdi Group set out to discover what makes a Wow experience.
While many factors contribute to the overall customer experience, 5 key elements played a large role:
- Engagement: being polite, genuinely caring and interested in helping, acknowledging and listening.
- Executional excellence: patiently explaining and advising, helping to find products and solutions, having product knowledge and providing unexpected product/service quality.
- Brand Experience: exciting store design and atmosphere, consistently great product/service quality, making customers feel they’re special and that they always get a deal.
- Expediting: being sensitive to customers’ time.
- Problem Recovery: helping resolve and compensate for problems, upgrading quality and ensuring complete satisfaction
You can read the article here.
The Radical Clarity Group believes that these elements should be part of every company’s core story. When you provide excellent customer service, you win loyalty, repeat business and generate positive word of mouth. And isn’t that what every company wants?
What does your company do to create a Wow experience for its customers? Does your company have a culture that encourages Wow experiences?